About Internet Service in Maine
- GWI: Phone, Internet & Beyond
GWI was founded and headquartered in Biddeford, ME and today it's leading the telecommunications industry in Northern New England. They offer cost effective and innovative telephone and Internet solutions designed for the needs of their business and residential customers. GWI ensures fast, secure, and reliable Internet connections to their customers. Their Internet services include High-Speed Broadband and Dialup Internet connections.
- Oxford Networks is Maine-based Telecommunications Company that provides phone, Internet, and data services to business and residential customers. Oxford Internet solutions are the following:
- High-Speed Internet - up to 30Mbps for Residents and up to GigE to businesses
- Dialup Internet - unlimited Internet access for just $16.25 per month
- Email Only Access - includes 5GB storage, integrated spam and virus protection, POP3, IMAP, and SMTP integration, and mobile access features.
- OTT Communications is a premier communications provider dedicated to serve their customers, employees, and communities in order to deliver reliable connectivity and outstanding customer support. The available Internet solutions for businesses are High-Speed Symmetrical Access Options from 1Mbps to 1Gbps and Email Solutions Highly Effective SPAM and Virus Protection while the residential solutions are Dialup, High-Speed Broadband, and Email. OTT Communication Internet connectivity options such as SDSL, T-1, DS-3, OC-X, and Ethernet. The Email solutions come with the following features:
- Spam and Virus Protection
- User Defined Whitelist and Blacklist
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Private and Secured access to email
- Prexar provides domain registration, web hosting, co-locations, and custom domain email. They already added to services and now offering High-Speed Internet access in selected areas in the State of Maine having speeds 10 times faster than Dialup. They also offering Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Residential Email accounts ensuring the reduction in exposure to the irritation of spam and the very real risk of computer viruses.