Connecticut Internet | Service Providers in Connecticut
Find and compare Internet service providers in Connecticut for dial-up Internet service, or high-speed Internet services like fiber optic Internet, DSL, cable Internet, mobile broadband service, and WiMax. Get a price quote on Connecticut Internet service from providers in your area for the best rates, and Internet speeds.
Connecticut Top Ten Cities & Zip Codes
- Bridgeport, Connecticut 06601
- New Haven, Connecticut 06501
- Hartford, Connecticut 06101
- Stamford, Connecticut 06901
- Waterbury, Connecticut 06701
- Norwalk, Connecticut 06850
- Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- New Britain, Connecticut 06050
- West Hartford, Connecticut 06105
- Bristol, Connecticut 06010
About Internet Service in Connecticut
Connecticut Technology Council (CTC) is a statewide association of technology oriented companies and institutions that provides leadership in different areas including assistance for growing companies. They help to drive the State of Connecticut to continually reinvent itself through innovation and job creation. There are many factors where the state becomes a major contender with current global marketplace that includes educated and well-trained workforce, capital availability, academic institutions, and the strong history of success of each business. CTC's mission is to build an interactive community of innovators and their supporters to promote the great State of Connecticut in order to get people and businesses to move there to enjoy a stable local economy, job growth, a great standard of living, and of course an amazing overall lifestyle.
The council continuously makes agreements with larger communities and industries throughout Connecticut in order to develop sound strategies that will keep true innovation alive in the State and help them to grow the CTC community. They recruit new members often and are wide-open in their poloicies and procedures with a constant focus on their goals. This has really been met with good results in the State of Connecticut.
In order for people to join the CTC community and start helping to fuel the state's growth initiatives, they need reliable Internet connections. The great part about living in Connecticut is that both residential and commercial customers have a fairly wide selection of Internet service providers to choose from, here are several examples:
- NetPlex which offers ADSL and SDSL Internet services
- Cybershore is dedicated to provide state-of-the-art technology and outstanding customer services. Their Internet services include 56k dialup and DSL.
- MEGAHits offers dialup and broadband Internet services
- 99main Internet Services provides fast, reliable, and affordable Internet access. Their services include DSL - starts at $39.95 per month, 56k Dialup - starts at $19.95 per month, and email access only at $7.95 per month.